Step Ahead of Autism™
The Revolutionary 5-week Seminar for Parents, Grandparents, and Teachers of Children Diagnosed with Autism led by Anne Burnett
- Tired of feeling overwhelmed by autism and its unpredictable faces?
- Unsure how to gather the support of family, friends and school personnel?
- Ready for a breakthrough in living so you, your family and your child can all flourish as you envision?
People often marvel at my story: my son, Joey, was diagnosed with a severe autism spectrum disorder and now he is a senior at Brown University.
Rather than focus on the changes in him that created such an outcome, I point to the changes I had to make—the ways I had to grow, the skills I needed to develop, the innate abilities I needed to trust—that helped support this unusual outcome. Autism is not a disease. Doctors can take an educated, experienced best guess at an autistic child’s outcome, but as my story — and those of other parents — will show you, they don’t really know.
What they do know is that autism occurs more often than down-syndrome, at a rate of one in 110 births and climbing. They know that the earlier the diagnosis— and the earlier the intervention of services – the better the outcome. I choose that route. While others wallowed in “why me’s” denial, and anger. I chose to accept, adapt, and advocate. I chose to turn the denial into determination, the angry into energy, and the “why me’s” into “watch me.”
My 5-week, highly interactive teleseminar will show you how to do the same.
Step Ahead of Autism™ is an 5-week revolutionary seminar for parents, grandparents, and teachers of children diagnosed with Autism. My 5-week session brings you the latest learning, understanding and approaches so you can be the parent your child needs–supportive, challenging, advocating, positive, passionate, and certain.
For a limited time, I am able to offer a 3 month payment plan, at no extra cost. Just $99 per month for 3 months!
In my 5-week Step Ahead of Autism™ teleseminar, I share my story, teach these steps that I had to learn, and offer the tools that can help you ensure a positive outcome for your child, whatever that outcome may be. Every child’s potential, regardless of which ASD (autism spectrum disorder) they are diagnosed with, varies greatly. However, the steps and strategies provided in my 5-week session Step Ahead of Autism ™ cuts through the maze of information and provides the clear, concise steps you need to take now.
Step Ahead of Autism™
- Acknowledges that, before parents can transform their autistic child, they have to transform themselves
- Focuses on parents’ obstacles rather than the obstacles of the autistic child, because this will ensure improved outcomes and lower long-term costs
- Focuses on the ten components every parent needs to develop and nurture in order to ensure positive long-term results for their child
- Shows parents the “how-to” through checklists and exercises at the end of each session
- Ensures that you, the parent of your child, will be given the action steps and tools you need to help your child reach their full potential – whatever their potential may be.
Just some of the topics covered:
- IEP Meetings
- Outside Screenings
- How to choose the right daycare, preschool, school
- Social and Emotional Issues
- and so much more!
My willingness to navigate the ups and downs of the “Autism Express” led me to confront many unfounded beliefs in well-meaning people that hinder autistic children from living their best. My commitment to my son guided me on an 18-year journey to uncover concepts, techniques, and practices that you can begin to master in only five weeks. Register now!
You will be able to:
- Make sense of the symptoms and diagnosis
- Obtain the services you and your child need
- Be a more effective advocate for your child in all key areas of their life
- Be heard and respected by doctors, therapists and family members
- Talk to friends, family members and colleagues about the issues you are facing and how they can help
- Give your child the best possible outcome possible
In June, 2008, Joey became valedictorian of his senior class and the following fall became a freshman at Brown University. He is a bright, happy, socially and emotionally adjusted young man with friends and peers alike.
Autism is not a puzzle. Autism is an opportunity to step up to the challenge and be the best parent you can be, and I will show you how.
I will empower you and guide you every step of the way. I will provide you with the tools and resources you need so you too can Step Ahead of Autism™. Register today!
2013 Dates and Times of the Conference Call:
- Wednesday, January 9, at 8:30 pm Eastern (5:30 pm Pacific)
- Wednesday, January 16, at 8:30 pm Eastern (5:30 pm Pacific)
- Wednesday, January 30, at 8:30 pm Eastern (5:30 pm Pacific)
- Wednesday, February 6, at 8:30 pm Eastern (5:30 pm Pacific)
- Wednesday, February 13, at 8:30 pm Eastern (5:30 pm Pacific)
EZ Payment Plan
- The program’s structure is simple. Meetings are held in an interactive teleconference environment, 90 minutes, once per week, starting January 9, 2013, and continuing for four sessions.
- Before and after each session, you will receive practical, valuable assignments to help you get a handle on the opportunities and resources as well as the challenges and pitfalls of raising a child with autism.
- Your participation includes:
1. A one-on-one 30 minute private session with Anne, to talk about your specific concerns and challenges (a $100 value);2. All written materials, including a preparation questionnaire and a self-assessment instrument, to measure your flexibility and adaptability; 3. Weekly learning assignments; and a variety of resource lists, concise coaching tips and more; 4. A signed copy of the book, Step Ahead of Autism; and 5. A custom designed t-shirt.
This sensitive, empowering and supportive learning program is perfect for the parent of any child diagnosed with autism. Register now!
My Guarantee to You:
If you are not finding the tools, steps, and strategies learned and practiced in Step Ahead of Autism™ helpful by Week 3, I will return 100% of your registration fee.
—No questions asked!